The TASA Advertising Policy outlines the conditions, procedures and fees for advertising and/or distributing promotional material via TASAweb, the Members’ Newsletter, Twitter and the Nexus newsletter. TASA accepts advertising material from members and non-members regarding opportunities in employment, research, study, and products and services relevant to TASA members.
TASA’s Media Kit is available here.
General Advertising Conditions
The policy covers:
- Advertising via mail-outs to TASA membership
- Nexus Newsletter advertising
- Advertising via the TASAweb site and the Members’ Newsletter
- The advertising material will be of professional interest to TASA members
- Applications to advertise to be made emailed to the TASA Executive Officer
- TASA reserves the right to refuse acceptance of advertising
- TASA will not provide any personal information about members, including e-mail or mailing addresses, to third parties. TASA Office will handle the distribution of any paid advertisements via its email list and/or mailing list as long as the material is deemed to be of professional interest to TASA members. Material will only be sent to members who have agreed to be recipients as per the Spam Act 2003.