This page was created on March 27, 2014 and is reserved for TASA members to include details of their podcasts. The content needs to be about some aspect of Australian sociology (broadly defined). In 2015, the TASA SoundCloud was established and several podcasts be accessed on it here.
- Adele Pavlidis and David Rowe – Sport and democracy, Radio National Drive
- Nick Osbaldiston – Work is life for academics: survey, Campus Review
- Steve Threadgold – Talking with Paul Bevan on Local ABC radio in Newcastle about my research on DIY Careers, ABC Local Radio
- Dallas Rogers – Speaking with: Lucy Turnbull on the Greater Sydney Commission, The Conversation
- Katie Hughes – Support for Marriage Equality, ABC Far North
- Larissa Bamberry – Jobless Households in Regional Australia, ABC Far North
- Luke Gahan – Australian Marriage Equality Interview
- Kathryn Henne – Multi-Sited Fieldwork, The Society Pages
- Louise Pascale & Riaz Hassan – Muslim representation in the media, Radio Adelaide
- Sarah Mclean – Ice users : No hope and no help, Radio National: Counter Point
- Christina Ho – Is school choice reducing cultural diversity? ABC, Life Matters
- Dallas Rogers – Speaking with: Hayley Saul and Emma Waterton on the Nepal earthquake and the everyday Nepalese hero
- Mark Bahnisch, Eva Cox & David Hetherington – Is social democracy actually in crisis?
- Dallas Rogers – Speaking with: Hazel Easthope on designing for high density living, The Conversation
- Elizabeth Humphrys – Gramsci’s “Integral State”: Securing Neoliberalism in Australia
- Mark Bahnisch – Queensland politics setting the national trend, Radio National – Drive
- Mark Bahnisch – Outsiders, Radio National – Sunday Extra
- Joshua Roose – The ISIS Crisis, 612 ABC Drive
- John Scott & Victor Minichiello – Male Sex Work and Society, Joy 94.9
Literary Festival 2015: Digital Personhood and Identity, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Gerard Delanty was awarded the JoS Best Paper Award in 2014 for his article The prospects of cosmopolitanism and the possibility of global justice. You can listen to Gerard’s podcast about his article by clicking on the play arrow icon below:
- Highlights from Welcome to the 21st century: risk, fear and terror: Professor Anthony Elliot in Conversation with Dr Frank Furedi from Day 1 of the 2014 CHASS Forum were broadcast on ABC Radio National’s Big Ideas on 29 October. To listen to the audio, please click here.
- Kathryn Henn – Office Hours: Kathryn Henn on Sport, Sex Testing and Fair Play. Society Pages.
- Deborah Lupton – An interview in which I talk about using social media to promote academic research. This Sociological Life.