The TASA blogs were launched in January, 2015. The 4 blogs – TASA, Nexus, JoS & HSR are housed on the homepage of TASAweb. In June 2015, Mark Bahnisch was appointed as blog editor. TASA members are invited to contribute to the blog space.
Dr Mark Bahnisch is a consultant, policy analyst and writer. He was awarded his PhD in Sociology by QUT in 2009 for a thesis entitled “The Phenomenology of Utopia“. Currently teaching at the Australian College of Applied Psychology, his research interests include work, disruptive and digital technologies and the political economy of innovation. His new book, Queensland: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know But Were Afraid To Ask is published by New South Books and he has been an award winning writer and commentator on public affairs for many years.
If you are a TASA member and you would like your blog listed on this page, please forward your link to the TASA Office using the submission form below:
Australian Sociology Blog Links
- Youth Sociology: TASAYouth
- Dr Brady Robards: Brady Robards
- Dr Sheree Gregory: Boy Girl Modern World
- Dr Deborah Lupton: This Sociological Life
- Professor Raewyn Connell: Raewyn Connell
- Blue Mahy: Blue Mahy’s PhD Blog
- Tom Barnes: Labour in the Asian Century
- Steven Threadgold: Youth Class Culture
- Garth Stahl: Garth Stahl
- Cultural Sociology: Cultural Fields
- Media: TASAMedia