This new page is under construction. We ask for your patience during the building process. Very soon, information about recent sociology key articles by TASA members will be available on this page. Please email details of your Key Reports to the TASA Office or use the Submission form below:
- Ilan Wiesel, Daphne Habibis – NDIS, housing assistance and choice and control for people with disability, Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute
- Ariella Meltzer, Zachary Parker, Christiane Purcal & Karen Fisher – Social Action Partners: peer support for children and young people with intellectual disability and their families in Victoria, Social Policy Research Centre
- Riaz Hassan and Bill Martin – Islamophobia, social distance and fear of terrorism in Australia: a preliminary report, International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Grigg, Jodie, Lenton, Simon, Scott, John, & Barratt, Monica (2015) Social supply of cannabis in Australia. NDLERF, Canberra.
- Katherine Betts – Voters’ attitudes to population growth in Australia: results of a survey conducted for Sustainable Population Australia, The Australian Population Research Institute
- Kitty te Riele – Education at the heart of the children’s court, The Victorian Institute
- Tom Barnes – Lessons from manufacturing decline, Parliament of Victoria
- Gary W. Dowsett, Garrett Prestage, Duane Duncan, Daniel R. du Plooy, Andrea Waling – Moving on: mental health, resilience and sexual recovery among gay men living with prostate cancer
- Morris, A, and O’Shea, É. (2015). Local government services for refugees focusing on Africian Muslim Refugees, Centre for Local Government, University of Technology Sydney Sydney.
- Deborah Lupton & Sarah Pedersen – What is happening with your body and your baby’: Australian women’s use of pregnancy and parenting apps
- Lucas Walsh and Rosalyn Black – Youth volunteering in Australia: An evidence review, Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth
- Anita Harris, Nikki Honey, Kim Webster, Kristen Diemer, Violeta Politoff – Young Australians’ attitudes to violence against women, Government of Victoria
- Anna Strempel, Larissa Nicholls & Yolande Strengers – Disconnections case studies: understanding the householder experience
- Ilan Wiesel, Carmel Laragy, Sandra Gendera, Karen Fisher, Samantha Jenkinson, Trish Hill, Kate Finch,Wendy Shaw & Catherine Bridge – Moving to my home: housing aspirations, transitions and outcomes of people with disability
- Maggie Kirkman, Deborah Keys, Alina Turner, Daria Bodzak – Does camping count? Children’s experiences of homelessness
Karen Soldatic, Kim Spurway & Helen Meekosha – ‘Hard yakka’: living with a disability in the West Kimberley. Also see, ABC Online West Kimberley Indigenous disability patients facing economic ‘insecurity’: report
Settling in Western Australia – Highlights of Proceedings from a 2013 Government, Service Provider, Community and Researcher Forum are available here.